Life Touch Homemaker & Companion Says “You are the Boss”
We understand the physical and emotional stress of allowing someone in your home. That’s why we want you to be in charge of your daily activities of living. Our job is to assist you with your routine. Life Touch knows that it is of the utmost importance to find the right caregiver for you. We will find you the fit that you are happy with.
We Invest In Rigorous Screening and Background Checks
Life Touch Homemaker & Companion follows the protocol for Health Care Administration (AHCA) approved background screening before we hire our caregiver employees. We attend to all necessary paperwork and require on-going training to keep all caregivers up-to-date and reaching their highest potential for our clients. We want our caregiver’s personality and skill to naturally fit in with you or your loved one.
Hiring and Training Process:
- Extensive personal interview
- Past employment reference checks
- Personal reference checks
- Criminal History Clearance
- Driver’s License Check and Clearance
- Must have past caregiving experience similar to the needs of the current client
- All caregiver employees are licensed, insured, and bonded
- Caregivers are closely monitored to ensure top quality and safety for all individuals
We’ve Got You Covered
We respect your time and that you have a life as well. That’s why Life Touch Homemaker & Companion ensures that we always have back-up caregivers to be there in the event that your primary caregiver cannot. We are serious about timeliness and reliability. That’s why we put a great emphasis on being punctual and reliable.
We Handle The Tedious Details
For your peace of mind, Life Touch Homemaker & Companion is licensed, insured, and bonded. We carry worker’s compensation for all of our employees, so there is no need to worry over paperwork.